[Twisted-Python] Keeping the same design sitewide?

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Sun Jun 29 18:39:11 EDT 2003

Hi,

I was wondering how I can use Woven and keep the overall "sceleton" of my
design in one file and wrap that around my templates at run-time? I mean, I
want to create one page which links to my stylesheet, displays a logo, some
header-text and a footer that will be the same site wide, and then just glue
what the different pages generate into the sceleton-file.

Any clues on how to keep the design in one file and still use Woven?

Thomas