[Twisted-Python] Getting Stories Straight (RPYs)

screwtape at froup.com screwtape at froup.com
Tue Jun 24 11:54:07 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 11:29:12PM +1000, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
> I've now done this -- you can see the result, fresh off the buildbot, at:
>     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/warner/doc-latest/howto/web-development.xhtml
>
> As with all of our docs, feedback is welcome!

One of the nice things about .rpy is that they work well with the
usual HTML development tweak-source-reload-browser cycle. The
(excellent and informative) document above says "The best way to
ensure you are using [.rpys] correctly is to not use them at all until
you are on your final deployment stages" - I feel it might be nice to
mention, if only briefly or in a footnote or at the other end of a
hyperlink, the Twisted Way of debugging a live web app.

--