[Twisted-Python] xmlrpc ExpatError

Wari Wahab wari at home.wari.org
Wed Jun 18 12:46:13 EDT 2003

Justin Johnson wrote:
> That was my problem.  Hmmm...  I don't quite understand why though.
> Would you mind explaining this further?  I didn't quite follow your
> explanation.

Sorry, just trying to point out that twisted's got two (minor) problem,
the XMLRPC client issues an invalid request to the webserver "POST
HTTP/1.0", go ask other web servers, they'll answer the same thing,
either invalid request, or just closed the connection for you, Twisted
webserver, returns a 404, which is not the correct behavior.

Anyway, whatever it is, since the reply is not valid XML, expat dies
immediately (line 1, column 0 does not start with <?xml)

--
Regards: Wari Wahab
RoughingIT - http://roughingit.subtlehints.net