[Twisted-Python] typos

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Wed Jun 11 00:04:24 EDT 2003

Okay, if the latest docs won't be available on-line (thought I still
don't see
why not) then how about a simple demo which serves the docs for the
local
machine?

This would:
   - frob the doc directory and automatically generate the .html if the
  .xhtml file is newer

   - start a server pointing to that directory as a base, with the
restriction
that only the local machine can connect to that port.

   - be documented

I can't see that it would take more than 30 minutes to write....  though
since I want the CVS docs on-line, I'm not going to encourage anyone ;)

For bonus points, it would also have a control page which updates from
CVS and which spawns off epydoc.

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com