[Twisted-Python] IMPORTANT: win32 status (for people with CVS access)

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Tue Jun 10 13:46:08 EDT 2003

All tests are now passing, except for one timing issue with test_rebuild
reported by Cory that I can't reproduce, and possible problems with SSL
that may be result of using old version of pyOpenSSL.

So, any test failures on Win32 are *bugs*. DO NOT IGNORE THEM. Fix them.

And if you're adding new tests that only work on Unix, please make sure
they are skipped on Windows. it's really easy to do, look e.g. at
test_utils.py. Otherwise we're back in a situation where we have lots of
failing tests that may just be because they're unix only.

Test failures on windows are not acceptable. Unfortanutely setting up a
buildbot is not easy, so we have to rely on manual testing.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
http://www.zoteca.com -- Python & Twisted consulting