[Twisted-Python] typos

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Tue Jun 10 01:43:05 EDT 2003

Glyph:
> I disagree.  We say this about functionality as well, and CVS docs
> should have parity with CVS code, not released code.  (In other words
> - if you want CVS docs, download CVS code.)  The real problem is that
> we don't release often enough - we should be fixing that, not applying
> band-aids.

My main development platform is Python 2.3, and has been since the
beginning of the
year.  I've helped find several Python problems this way.  But I use
the on-line docs
for Python, and not the local copy - even though I have a copy of all
the docs from
CVS.

Others said the doc build takes an hour.  I would rather not learn how
to do that
myself, if for no other reason then that after I do a CVS update I
don't want to
wait an hour to read the new docs.

I can't see that a cron job, run once every day or so, can be that
hard.  If it is
hard, then it means building the docs is too hard, and yet that's
something you
want me to do myself as a Twisted novice?

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com