[Twisted-Python] Suggestion: Test Drive

jml at ids.org.au jml at ids.org.au
Tue Jun 10 11:17:17 EDT 2003

A suggestion in response to the ever-present demand for more tests.

I've heard rumours that other open-source applications often have bug-fixing
initiatives, or similar, where lots of people are encouraged to fix as many
bugs as possible over a short period of time (a weekend or something).

Perhaps we could do the same, but with tests instead? Have a weekend where
people write as many tests as possible.

It's a thought anyway. I'll probably do something like this individually
regardless of community concensus.

[it'll give us an opportunity to work out that todo feature, too ;-)]

cheers,
jml