[Twisted-Python] How to use NameVirtualHost?

Justin Ryan justin at gnubia.net
Mon Jun 9 03:55:05 EDT 2003

addHost appears to be expecting a twisted.web.resource instance, not a
string that points to a directory containing an .rpy which defines one.

So, it seems logical that you will need to find a way to import the
resource from the .rpy file.  Why not rename the index.rpy to
sitename.py, add the dir to sys.path, and import it?