[Twisted-Python] t.web.woven.widgets.Anchor and .Link

screwtape at froup.com screwtape at froup.com
Fri Jun 6 22:06:16 EDT 2003

Playing with Woven the other day, I tried to put a series of links
into a page (think "navigation bar"). I spent quite some time coaxing
and pleading with the Anchor widget before I discovered the Link
widget which did more or less exactly what I wanted.

After poking around with the Anchor widget a little more, I've decided
it does absolutely nothing at all, since it lacks a setUp method. Is
Anchor really as useless as it appears? Is it for backwards-
compatibility? Shouldn't some note be made in its docstring?

--