[Twisted-Python] ReverseProxy doesn't send X-Forwarded-For header

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Tue Jun 3 01:29:41 EDT 2003

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, "Lance Kurisaki" <lkurisaki at ambiron.net> wrote:

> I understand your reasons and agree. My only reservation is that if
> someone wants to send the header, it's not immediately obvious (wasn't
> to me, anyway) what the proper line of code is and where it should go.
> It took me a while to figure it out.

Indeed, I wouldn't say no to a "Reverse Proxying HOWTO" if you wrote
one, which seems to be the proper solution to this kind of problems.
Nor to an example .rpy. Send either, if you're feeling like it, to
the list, and I'll make sure they get into doc/

--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.