[Twisted-Python] HTTP versions

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Mon Jun 2 05:13:48 EDT 2003

Itamar Shtull-Trauring
> I'd have to see the code before deciding.

I've attached a sketch, as it were, of how the new code would look.
I've not tested it at all.  The goal is to have something more concrete
to talk about.  The major change is in the HTTPChannel, with a few
changes to how the Request constructor is called & works.

I've also reviewed the code and made comments on a few sections which
might also be cleared up.  These are marked with "APD".  (Some require
python 2.3 modules, others don't.)

Oh, and the requestDone method in http.py currently has

   if request != self.requests[0]: raise TypeError

That "!=" should be an "is not"

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com