[Twisted-Python] SOCKS5 Client if anyone cares

Dmitry Litovchenko kwaker at uch.net
Sun Feb 23 23:46:27 MST 2003

Hello twisted-python,

Sorry no unit tests at this time, I have prepared SOCKS5 unit test at
the very beginning but there were added several parameters so
Protocol constructors don't start correctly. I will fix this
eventually.

To code guardians: Please review this somehow, all notices about
violations of Twisted standards are welcome.

Unit is proven to work with anonymous connections, unit tests proven
that authenticated connections are also ok.

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                          mailto:kwaker at uch.net