[Twisted-Python] Re: In Defense of Taps

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Feb 14 15:51:44 MST 2003

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 01:53:05PM -0500, Steve Waterbury wrote:
> I'd be *ecstatic* if any of the twisted folk who are
> coming to PyCon would like to do a pre-con sprint or a
> post-con sprint with PanGalactic ... we will be at PyCon
> (we're located just north of DC, anyway!).

Do you want to take part in the Twisted sprint? I'm organizing the
Twisted-specific one (and your software is Twisted-related enough to
be under the "Twisted sprint", I suppose, unless you feel like
organizing your own sprint :)). It'll be $50 / person (unless things
change. Maybe if enough people to sprint (Twisted-sprint alone has
16!), they'll lower the price...). You may be able to coerce nearby
hackers to work with your code, but no promises ;-)

Or wait, I just realized I may have misinterpreted what you were
proposing. Do you mean sprint at your office? Hmm, I'm already going
to be spending a week there... I wonder if I can afford a day more ;-)

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/