[Twisted-Python] Lore vs. latex2html: Fight to the Finish

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Sat Feb 8 11:53:04 MST 2003

Dear Twisted developers,

I have started converting Thinking Like a Computer Scientist in Python
to Lore, to try and see what Lore is missing. It has been a most education
experience. The two prime things Lore is currently missing for lossless
conversion (of the specific chapter I tested) are:

* EPS images support
* Indexing support

However, beyond that, I am interested to know which looks better:

latex2html: http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/chap01.htm
Lore: http://twistedmatrix.com/users/moshez/loreprop/
(The Lore is using the Twisted documentation stylesheet.)

Any comments would be nice. Comments which come with a patch to the
stylesheet will be doubly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Moshe Zadka

--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.