[Twisted-Python] M-x customize-group whitespace

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Aug 28 01:49:38 MDT 2002

On 27 Aug 2002 22:28:24 -0700, Kevin Turner <acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> Silly point that only a bunch of emacs-thumping Python wonks would make.
> Should/may I put a bit in the Whitespace section of the CodingStandard about
> emacs' whitespace-cleanup mode?  Point being that it doesn't let you leave
> trailing whitespace on the end of (possibly empty) lines or trailing lines at
> the end of file.

I wasn't aware that whitespace-cleanup was a mode, but certainly people
submitting files should be doing M-x whitespace-cleanup before saving.  Putting
something in twisted-dev.el would probably be a good idea too.

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |