[Twisted-Python] twisted.enterprise

Jp Calderone exarkun at meson.dyndns.org
Sun Aug 11 19:38:43 MDT 2002

  Quick query.  I'm using twisted.enterprise.adbapi.Augmentation in my
latest project and I've just moved the createSchema() call into the mktap
phase.  This seems like a decent place to put it, as the schema need only be
created once for each server application.  However, 'mktap' no longer exits
now.  The .tap is created, but then it looks like a thread is left running
somewhere.  What's the right way to release connections acquired indirectly
from the ConnectionPool?  With the .close() method, or ... ?

 Jp

--
        "I quite agree with you," said the Duchess; "and the moral of
that is -- Be what you would seem to be' -- or, if you'd like it put