[Twisted-web] Re: Status of forms, potential debianization

Ed Suominen general at eepatents.com
Tue Feb 21 10:21:49 MST 2006

I think this would be a good opportunity for the Twisted project to show
some maturity and use a name that is actually descriptive rather than
"cute." Anything wrong with something that simply informs potential
users of what the package is all about, like (gasp!) twisted.web.forms?

Best regards,
Ed Suominen