[Twisted-web] Re: web client & "TimeoutError: User timeout caused connection failure"

Lenny G Arbage alengarbage at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 12:21:32 MST 2006

  Sorry in advance for pestering.  I've figured it
out.  The 30 second timeout is the default value for
reactor.connectTCP().  I just needed to pass in a new
timeout=X value in that call (which means writing a
custom getPage() and downloadPage() or using
HTTPClientFactory directly, but I'm already doing that
for other reasons anyway).

Thanks,
Lenny